I’ve signed up for a 30 day Blogging challenge. I’m glad I did. I’ve put on paper the outline of my upcoming book thanks to it. I’ve met very interesting and nice people. I feel grateful. I loved writing, but today I feel tired.
And that’s why today’s post is about ‘taking it easy’.
If you want to spread love, if you’re up to great things and if you truly want to serve others, you have one big duty: you have to look after yourself.
I say “you have to”. This is not an obligation. As long as your health is not damaged. But maybe your mind and your body have given you signs lately, and there were moments you just felt utterly exhausted? Why not pause now and ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I nurtured myself enough lately?
- How full are my batteries (if I’m honest)?
- What could i do right now to feel a little bit better?
- What will I do today to get the rest, the joy, the leisure I need and that I deserve?
- And tomorrow?
So much for today. I’m taking it easy! 200 words are enough for now.
And here’s my little special to relax, take it easy and enJOY.
If you liked this food for thought, sign up for my free newsletter on top of this page (and get immediate access to my Report ‘The 3 Mind-Body Secrets for True Success. What every Women in Business should know to step off the Hamster Wheel and Thrive.’)
PS: this post is part of a 30 day blogging challenge.
- Rip It Up by Richard Wiseman – Brilliant Book Review - 31/07/2021
- The Fault In Our Stars – Brilliant Book Review - 16/07/2020
- Alanis Morissette Helps To Cope With Corona - 12/04/2020