Emma Franklin Bell is an author, artist and entrepreneur. She empowers women to be commercially successful using their creativity to build a unique way of doing business and marketing.
Chocolate with Patricia Ep. 03: Emma Franklin Bell
Listen to the audio version of this episode.
Emma believes that empowerment comes from the strength and commitment to use ones gifts and be rightly valued in monetary terms for that. Teaching and consulting other entrepreneurs she uses her gifts of perspective and foresight.
Defying gender stereotypes, Emma was naturally always very good at Chess, right from being a little girl. She thinks this allows her to make good decisions and help others make good decisions. Her intuition is strong, too.
Highlights not to miss
- Why Emma chooses the ‘Disciplined pursuit of less’ and how this has influenced her life and business
- How Mary Poppins inspired her to cultivate an element of fun when getting things done.
- The key to stay childlike and seeing the magic in life (around minute 7)
- Why Emma thinks that Liz Gilbert is a role model for the generation Y women
- How she uses her ‘superpower’ perspective – which is also a VIA Strength – to marry analytical thinking with intuition
- How to nurture your artistic side and what you need to do to share you art with the world – art from Emma
Artisanal Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells (Guylian)
Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
18 Minutes by Peter Bregman
Learn more about my guest
Emma works and lives in Sydney, Australia – http://emmafranklinbell.com
Free Book Download: Your Beautiful Business
Watch other episodes of Chocolate with Patricia – 101 Ways To Lead A Successful Life Full of Flavour & Delight – and sign up below if you never want to miss any other interview in the future.